Your cart is currently empty!
STANDING FRAME PARAMOBIL
Functions & Features:
The PARAMOBIL™ standing frame is best know for its multi-functionality. It’s the only device on the market that combines 3 functions. It allows for standing in static mode, movement in dynamic mode & the ability to perform the leg exercises in rehabilitation mode.
- Static mode is perfect in the stage of early rehabilitation and in situation when dysfunctions exclude the possibility of independent movement. The main goal of the static mode is to improve the physiological processes and oxygenate the body of the user.
- Dynamic mode is very helpful in regaining or acquiring new skills related to the movement. Lower limbs separator prevents the crossing of the legs while walking.
- Rehabilitation mode works very well as a supplement of a complex therapy.
Thanks to the ergonomic and adjustable knee supports, the PARAMOBIL™ is perfect for rehabilitation centres and neurological wards where the user in a coma can be subject to the process of upright standing.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms
- Brain & spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis & weakness, balance & motor coordination disorders with different etiology
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM)
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis)
- Genetic disorders
- Degeneration and neurological diseases
- Conditions connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders
- Head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis