Your cart is currently empty!
THERATRAINER TIGO 510
Functions & Features
The professional multi-purpose exerciser for legs and upper body. The tigo 510 model is the perfect leg and upper body exerciser for use in any Physiotherapy setting for many differing conditions.
With its advanced features and excellent feedback reports it is suitable for use at MS Therapy Centres, Spinal Injuries Centres and many other Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation centres.
THERA-Trainer tigo 510: The Professional Combination Trainer for Arms and Legs
- Control and display unit with 10.4″ colour screen incl. touchscreen functionality
- Upper body trainer with long crank handles
- Grip adapters, therapy grips, arm supports for therapy grips, and wristbands for therapy grips / safety handles
- Foot rests with progressive radius adjustment
- Calf rest with pads and hook-and-loop straps
- Foot fixings
- Stand with transport casters
- Anti-tipping protection
What are the benefits of regular THERA-Trainers exercise?
- Improve circulation
- Sustain muscle power
- Improve flexibility
- Stimulate metabolic process
- Improve bladder and bowel function
- Increase stamina levels
- Decrease fluid retention
|Equipment variant||THERA-Trainer tigo 510|
|Screen size||10,4″ (= 211 x 158 mm))|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||ca. 90 x 63,8 x 125,5 cm|
|Weight||ca. 43 kg|
|Motor drive||240 watt electric motor (leg exerciser)
100 watt electric motor (upper body trainer)
Control and display unit Control and display unit with 10.4″-colour screen incl. touch function. The control and display unit with 10.4″-colour screen includes touch function and features the latest technologies. It sets benchmarks regarding size (211 ×158 mm), handling, readability and biofeedback illustrations and allows setting all kinds of exercise parameters and provides biofeedback in complex high-quality TFT illustrations.