Your cart is currently empty!
KJ-8000 TRANSCUTANEOUS JAUNDICE METER FOR PAEDIATRICS
KJ-8000 is mainly used to measure transcutaneous bilirubin value relating to serum bilirubin value of newborns and infants. It is a kind of filtering medical testing instrument that blood sampling is not necessary and there is no pain or bacteria infection., small volume, light weight, easy for carrying, direct reading,no conversion,endurable battery,exact ,quick , intuitionistic, no wound, intelligentized, miniaturization, convenient, stable, reliable.
- checking method:reflecting light
- Display:Three digits LCD display on the big screen. The wrong data can be alarmed and deleted .the unit can be switched between mg/dl、umol/l freely .
- lamp-house: xenon flash light
- power:4.8v rechargeable battery
- measuring times:at least 500 times after charging .
- calibration function:automatic
- calibration screen:display “00.0” or“00.1”
- Average measurement function: 2～5 times can be set
- Memory function upto 50pcs